Our-Town Internet Recent News
Updated: December 5, 2013
- Our-Town is ready for step 2 of the migration to our new email servers! You should have received and email by now explaining step 2 of the migration to the new servers and new Google Apps features. Every Our-Town email address will have security, and functionality similar to a gmail address. To make your easy switch to the new email services simply follow the instructions in the email on how to change your email program settings to access the new system. You can get the same info sent to you in the email HERE. If you still need help please feel free to call us at 254-965-4323 for additional support. Customers that use only the Webmail interface do not need to do anything as we can switch those accounts when it's time without any user interaction.
- After your account has been migrated to the new servers with Google you can explore your anti-spam settings by going to www.google.com and typing your entire email address for the username and your password in the password field and going to the spam folder there. This is the first place to check if you think you are missing any emails someone may be sending to you.
- OUR-TOWN HAS MOVED! In Order to better serve our customers Our-Town Internet is now located at 1189 West South Loop.
- Our-Town would like to thank everyone for voting us the Best Internet Service in Erath for 2012!
- ATTENTION Our-Town Customers! Starting on Monday October 31 2011 we will change our office hours. Our-Town will be open from 8:00AM to 5:00PM Monday through Friday.
- If you haven't done so yet, please look over the new webmail instructions HERE to learn how to use the new Our-Town webmail. The webmail interface is completely different but much more useful and easier to use plus google will be performing the spam filtering on all the email accounts and there are many useful features you can customize for yourself.
- If you have any problems after the move or any questions about the move, please call us at 254-965-4323 and we can help you with anything you might need.
- As you may have noticed, we have changed our look. We hope you enjoy our new format. We will be improving the look and feel of our page in the coming weeks. If you have any problems or suggestions, please contact .
- Our Town Internet will never send you e-mails asking for usernames or passwords. If you see anything like this, it is a phishing attempt and you should delete it immediately!
- Thank you Erath County! Our-Town is very proud to announce that Erath county voted us BEST INTERNET in Erath County for 2010. We thank you for your appreciation and will continue to provide Erath County with the Internet services that command this prestigious award.
- Does the top of our page appear black, or not load all the way? You probably need to install Flash, which is now required to view our website. This is a small free download you can find here.
- Try a free online scan for viruses!
Free Online Virus Scan Provided by Trend Micro USA
- If you have Service Pack 2 installed for Windows XP, you must install the ActiveX control when prompted at the top of the page.
Technical Support Center
- Having trouble? We strongly encourage you to visit our Technical Support Center for walk-throughs, virus information, and more.
Local & Regional Business Center
- Shop Stephenville, Texas and surrounding areas in the Local Business Center with links to several online business.
Community Resource Center
- For your local resource needs, the Community Resource Center has several of Stephenville's finest social services. If you have any comments please contact us or give us a call.
News & Sports Center
- Links to national and statewide news, weather, and sports.
Local Government Center
- Links to Government sites: Local, State and Federal.